top of page

Online Police Reporting System

Welcome to the Willingboro Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report which will be checked by a police officer and made into an official police record. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:

  • This is not an Emergency?

  • This incident occurred within Willingboro Township?

  • There are No Known suspects or you wish this to be a matter of record without criminal complaints at this time?

  • NOTE: If you wish to file a criminal or traffic complaint with the courts, you must respond to the Willingboro Police Department in person.

If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.


Upon completion of this report process you will:

  • Receive an email confirming the report was submitted.

    • That email can be used to show that you submitted a report, but it is not considered an official police report
  • Your submission will be reviewed by a police officer and an incident number will be assigned​

  • If you need a copy of a police report please contact our records bureau

Please Note:

  • All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.

  • Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.

  • Filing a false police report is a crime.

Using the Willingboro Police Department Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:  Custody Order Violation, Harassing Phone Call, Identity Theft, Lost Property, Theft, Traffic Complaint, Vandalism, Vehicle Vandalism

If your incident is not listed in the incident type list, please call the Willingboro Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 609-267-8300) to file your report.

To report a motor vehicle accident that was not investigated by a police officer, you can use the form in the link below.  Complete the form using the directions on page 2, and mail it to the address listed on the form.


New Jersey SR-1 Form

(Motor Vehicle Accident Citizen's Report)

bottom of page